Amigo® Three-In-One Evolution
The ultimate summer defense: waterproof turnout and revolutionary fly protection in one.
BLANKET SIZE: 5’0 – 7’3 (100cm -165cm)
- Treated with our Vamoose insect control technology on the outer net layer for maximum effectiveness.
- Waterproof and breathable 900D ACY polyester/nylon top section.
- Polyester net sides (orange net, untreated).
- Perfect for changeable weather, acting as a lightweight turnout & fly sheet in one.
- Seamless design with integrated neck cover and waterproof top section.
- Deep net sides provide maximum breathability to avoid overheating in warmer weather.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining on waterproof sections, shoulder & mane area as well as tail flap.
- Disc-front closure with Surefit neck design, leg arches and three straight surcingles for maximum belly coverage.
- Oversized tail flap for maximum coverage and wipe clean tail cord.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||No Fill||Aqua/Orange & Aqua (UNTREATED)||€161.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.