Amigo® Three-In-One Vamoose®
RUG SIZE: 5’0 – 7’3 (100cm – 165cm)
- Net section is treated with our Vamoose insect control technology.
- Waterproof and breathable 600D polyester top section, polyester net sides.
- The perfect rug for changeable weather, acting as a turnout and fly sheet in one, with the added bonus UV protection.
- Seamless design, providing a waterproof top section to prevent your horse getting wet during summer showers, yet shallow enough so your horse will not overheat.
- The deep net Vamoose treated sides allow for maximum airflow and breathability, with added fly protection section and shoulders.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining on the waterproof section and shoulders.
- Integrated neck cover, supersized tail flap with silky lining, double front closure, leg arches, three straight surcingles for extra belly protection, and elasticated tail cord.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||No Fill||Silver/Black Printed||€149.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.