Amigo® Insulator Plus
Your secret weapon against the cold.
RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’0 (115cm -160cm)
PONY SIZE: 3’9 – 5’9 (75cm – 125cm)
- Made with 210D Ripstop polyester outer.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
Features & Benefits
- Classic cut design with double front closures.
- Liner loops: compatible with Horseware® liners allowing to easily change a rug’s weight depending on the weather.
- Adjustable fillet string.
- Cross surcingles for secure fit.
- Detachable hood included.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 350g||Navy with Navy & White||€165.95|
|Horse||Medium 200g||Navy with Silver||€134.95|
|Pony||Medium 200g||Navy/Electric Blue & Navy||€103.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.