Amigo® Hero ACY XL
BLANKET SIZE: 5’9 – 7’6 (125cm -170cm)
- Strong and durable 900D Air conditioned polyester waterproof and breathable outer.
- Polyester lining with fiber fill in blanket.
- This powerful revolutionary new fabric is extremely durable. Its air conditioned properties result in an extremely breathable and waterproof outer to keep your horse dry.
- This blanket features our XL design with more room for the larger horses build, with a more generous neck and drop, with optimum dart placement.
- Front leg arches, cross surcingles, shine enhancing polyester lining, are all featured.
ACY – AIR CONDITIONED YARN, is a major improvement in yarn technology.
1- Super Breathable
2- Ultra Strong
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Medium 200g||True Navy with Bluebell & Gunmetal||€136.95|
|Horse||Lite 0g||Colony Blue/Gunmetal/Bluebell||€119.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
- Classic Front Closure
- Leg Arches
- Two Surcingles
- XL Sizing
“Practical, durable and reliable, the Amigo Bravo 12 Turnout keep my horses dry and cosy during the rainy and cold UK winters. I never worry! Perfect if you want Horseware quality on a budget.”
“To compete at top level you need to ensure nothing is left to chance especially the comfort of the horses. If they are not happy they will not perform at their best. That’s why I only use Rambo® blankets so my horses are kept at their optimum temperature in all climates and are happy and healthy to give it their all.”
“I have been using Horseware® Rugs for as long as I can remember. They simply fit perfectly. There is no other rug manufacturer that has come close. If a horse is not happy he will not excel. It is vital to keep our horses happy and comfortable throughout the year and the design features in Horseware rugs allow this.”