Amigo® Bravo 12 All-In-One
A seamless all-in-one design for maximum security and comfort. Designed for a narrow built horse. It’s seamless, one weight design prevents mane rubbing and is perfect for thin skinned horses.
RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
- Strong 1200D polyester waterproof and breathable outer.
- Antibacterial, anti-static, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Fibrefill insulation in rug.
Features & Benefits
- Fully integrated neck offering one weight from ears to tail and no seams protects the horse from rubbing.
- V-Front Closure: eliminates pressure on the shoulder allowing for more comfort while grazing.
- Leg arches: unique design to maintain freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under belly and offer additional belly coverage.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility.
- Three cross surcingles.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Heavy 400g||Navy with Electric Blue & Navy||€188.95|
|Horse||Lite 0g||Navy with Electric Blue & Navy||€157.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.