Amigo® AmECO Bug Buster
Innovation for a greener future.
The latest innovation in our Amigo® fly range. Part of our Eco Collection, the Amigo AmECO Bug Buster is constructed from recycled plastic bottles giving waste a second life – 149 plastic bottles are recycled to create 1 standard sized fly rug.
RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
Features & Benefits:
- Made from sustainable and eco-friendly rPET fabric. Knitted rPET Polyester Net. Sustainable, breathable and soft offering strong sun reflecting properties.
- Shine enhancing shoulder, mane and tail flap lining – Sustainable rPET fabric prevents rubbing, promoting a healthy coat.
- Classic cut neck with Straight Front Closure, double fastened for added security.
- Detachable Hood included. Adapt to suit your horse and weather conditions.
- Classic Straight Front Closure. Double fastened for added security.
- Dual Leg Arches. For freedom of movement.
- Three Straight Surcingles. For a secure fit.
- Deep Cut with Extra Long Tail Flap. For maximum coverage.
- Adjustable tail strap. Keeps the rug in place.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||No Fill||Silver/Sky Blue||€164.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.