Amigo® AmECO 12 Plus Turnout
Innovation for a greener future. Introducing the Amigo® AmECO 12 Plus Turnout, Horseware Ireland’s first turnout made from post consumer recycled plastic bottles.
This so called rPET material is a unique feat of engineering and its properties with regards to strength and durability are fully comparable to standard polyester. Every fabric element of this turnout is created from rPET polyester yarn including the 1200D outer, the inner lining, the fiberfill, the webbing and the binding.
RUG SIZE: 5’6 – 7’3 (115cm – 165cm)
218* post consumer plastic bottles are recycled to create one turnout.
*A standard 6’3 rug uses 218 bottles.
Features & Benefits:Engineered from an environmentally conscious design perspective the Amigo AmECO 12 Plus boasts the fit, features and performance of Horseware Ireland’s Amigo Bravo range:
- 1200D rPET Polyester outer which is waterproof and breathable
- Available in 0g or 100g rPET fibrefill for superior breathability
- Smooth rPET lining to avoid rubbing and promoting a healthy coat
- Lightweight, patented Disc front closure with Surefit Neck Design to avoid rubbing.
- Detachable hood included for versatility.
- Dual Leg Arches for freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage.
- 3 cross surcingles for a secure fit.
- Liner loops making this style compatible with the Horseware Liner system for versatility.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility.
- Tail flap & Tail strap to keep the rug in place.
|Horse Size||Weight||Colour||Price RRP|
|Horse||Medium 250g||Teal/SkyBlue & Dark Blue||€229.95|
Rug Weight Temperature Scale
|Measurment from A to B||Measurment from C to D|
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE RUG
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.