Rambo® Micklem® HeadcollarAdd to Wish List
Incorporating a comfort-led anatomical design, the Rambo Micklem® Headcollar offers the ultimate satisfaction in quality and performance. Both eco-friendly and is made from vegetable tanned leather. This headcollar takes inspiration from the innovative and best-selling Micklem® Bridle design to present the ultimate comfort experience for your horse, whether handling or travelling.
This stunning leather headcollar incorporates discrete, durable elasticated sections within the headpiece for enhanced safety when tying up. Should your horse suddenly pull back, the elasticated sections allow for greater give than traditional leather headcollars without compromising security, helping to safeguard the poll whilst retaining pressure, deterring horses from pulling back. The distinctive Micklem® Bridle shape avoids the sensitive areas of the head with adjustable brass buckles on both sides of the headpiece and under the chin area to allow for a bespoke fit. A premium headcollar you can save for show days or use as a fantastic addition for your horse’s everyday wearing pleasure!
Material and Care
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather.
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |