Horseware® Dressage PadAdd to Wish List
The Horseware® Dressage Pad is a stylish saddle pad combining classic good looks with contemporary details and ergonomic cut, making it a quality find to add to your saddle pad collection!
This lightweight, breathable saddle pad features a linear quilt to its exterior and a superior waffle lining which wicks away moisture from your horse to keep them dry and comfortable, making this an excellent dressage saddle pad for use all year around. The saddle pad features durable nylon and Velcro elasticated D-ring tabs and a functional protective girth section with a discrete Horseware® logo in tonal embroidery above the adjustable Velcro girth straps keeper to ensure the saddle pad is secure and in place when riding. This dressage pad is contoured with softly curved edges throughout, and a generous elevated wither and curve to the back of the dressage pad add to your horse’s comfort.
Edged with poly cotton piping, this gorgeous saddle cloth comes in competition White, Burgundy or Navy and is available in two sizes. Finished with the Horseware® logo in our signature green and white brand colours on the girth strap with a matching branded micro-tab to the front.
A stunning saddlecloth to keep for best, or for living your best life every day!
Material and Care
- A washing tablet/capsule can be used.
- Ensure all Velcro is closed prior to washing.
- Line Dry Only / Air dry only away from a heat source.
- Pull into correct shape whilst damp to maintain shape during drying.
- Once dry, fold neatly into a breathable storage bag.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from any moisture or damp areas, avoiding excessive heat and UV exposure.
- Your turnout packaging can be used as an excellent bag for multiple purposes such as an equestrian gear bag.
- Saddle pads are best to be stored flat in their correct shape.
All Horseware Ireland products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality standards and come with a 2 year warranty if deemed faulty at the point of purchase.
Shipping & Returns
|Storage Instructions|| |