Through It All, we are measured by the purest of passions, a love of horses. This unspoken bond guides everything we do. For almost 40 years, this simple truth has been Horseware Ireland’s north star, it has helped us to always deliver high performance, beautiful, sustainable products that last.
It was 1985, when Horseware Ireland created our now iconic Rambo Original, sparking a design revolution that redefined innovation within the equine industry. The husband-and-wife team forged a path that would grow across geographies, span generations, and make Horseware Ireland the world’s leading equestrian brand in horse rugs and equine products, selling to over 70 countries worldwide, with more than 500 employees.
Today, more than ever, we continue to challenge what is possible and re-imagine new ways of fulfilling our mission to make life better for you, your horse, and our planet.
We celebrate the unwavering commitment, dedication, passion and trust between horse and rider, Through It All. We all are the early morning risers, we find beauty in the dirt, light in the dark and warmth in the cold. We follow the same paths, enjoy the same spirit for adventure, and are bound by that same crazy trust and silent nod that guides our every waking move.
About the Role:
We are looking for a media-savvy, results driven, Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team. The Digital Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for creating & scheduling social media content and email marketing campaigns, maintaining brand consistency and a positive consumer experience across all Digital Platforms and reporting on all Digital Marketing elements. This role shall require the candidate to have experience of content strategy, paid social, PPC and SEO.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role within our overall Marketing Strategy and be essential in ensuring we realise our overall business goals, working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Manager and E-Commerce Manager to ensure consistency across all brand and digital communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a progressive, innovative, and unique environment where you will be given the opportunity to have an input into Horseware Ireland’s continued success story.
The successful applicant will work cross functionally with other departments within the company, to ensure our strategic goals are achieved.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Develop the organic and SEO driven content plan through collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager, ensuring consistency and brand tone is carried throughout all creative elements on each channel.
- Creating and curating innovative, brand-forward content for our websites, social media channels, blogs and email marketing platforms.
- Ensuring all assigned content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice. The content should be optimised for search, accessibility, and user experience to build on our current Global Horseware community.
- Optimising digital campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Aiding with Graphic Design for social, email and blog.
- Responsible for landing page creation including selecting templates, components and modules, copywriting, adding/editing content (copy, images, video, tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines for campaigns.
- Liaising with external bloggers to edit, proofread, and search engine optimize written pieces before publication.
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Landscape & changing social algorithms and trends.
- Reporting on all digital content shared across paid & organic social, email, blog and SEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related field required
- Min 2-3 years’ experience in Digital and/or Marketing Role.
- A digital native with a deep understanding of the role digital channels play in the consumer journey to orchestrate and execute engaging and effective communications
- A passion for and good understanding of digital marketing.
- A strong interest in social media with some experience in managing a successful campaign or project using social media.
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a proven track record of leading and delivering multiple projects and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Adobe Creative Cloud, Fb Ads Manager, Google Adwords and Canva.
- A Team Player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop best in class content and evaluate results.
- Good at problem-solving and communication with excellent copywriting, written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply, please forward your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.