Through It All, we are measured by the purest of passions, a love of horses. This unspoken bond guides everything we do. For almost 40 years, this simple truth has been Horseware Ireland’s north star, it has helped us to always deliver high performance, beautiful, sustainable products that last.
It was 1985, when Horseware Ireland created our now iconic Rambo Original, sparking a design revolution that redefined innovation within the equine industry. The husband-and-wife team forged a path that would grow across geographies, span generations, and make Horseware Ireland the world’s leading equestrian brand in horse rugs and equine products, selling to over 70 countries worldwide, with more than 500 employees.
Today, more than ever, we continue to challenge what is possible and re-imagine new ways of fulfilling our mission to make life better for you, your horse, and our planet.
We celebrate the unwavering commitment, dedication, passion and trust between horse and rider, Through It All. We all are the early morning risers, we find beauty in the dirt, light in the dark and warmth in the cold. We follow the same paths, enjoy the same spirit for adventure, and are bound by that same crazy trust and silent nod that guides our every waking move.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Supports the Brand Marketing Manager to build inspiring digital-led brand campaigns with the brand purpose at the heart of the thinking. Bringing the next execution of Horseware Ireland’s ‘Through It All’ campaign to life with creative magic, flair and purpose.
- Supports the Brand Marketing Manager to develop fully integrated key innovation and seasonal product campaigns. Assist to lead the execution of digital-first new product launches including relevant claims for the market, VM briefs, merchandising programmes, channel strategies, retail presentations and implementation in key retailers and our own DTC channels.
- Develops content for brochures, blogs and other relevant marketing material in collaboration with the Brand Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team.
- Asset portal management: ensuring our seasonal photography and videography are updated on a regular basis and on time for seasonal launches.
- In conjunction with the Brand Marketing Manager, manage product range sheets and accompanying product descriptors, liaising with the R&D team to ensure accurate information is relayed to the marketing team and web developers.
- Assists with the coordination and set up of campaign and seasonal product photoshoots.
- Supports Trade Marketing and Brand Marketing teams with organisation for Trade events, shows.
- Assist with localising and translating POS and ensuring all relevant assets are shipped with orders.
- Liaise with European based publishers and action the EU advertising plan as outlined by the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Provide regular reports including market analysis to assist the team with decision making.
- Manages, tracks, and maintains marketing information, sector leads and opportunities in the European market.
- Management and Implementation of CSR initiatives, providing support to local & global charities.
- Administrative duties include management of POs, raising orders for customers, management of couriers, shipments.
- Ad-hoc marketing duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Business, or related field
- Passion for brands and Consumer marketing
- Excellent copywriting, written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3 years related job industry experience
- Creative, self-motivated team player, committed to great communication who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environmentCreative, self-motivated team player, committed to great communication who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Positive, open, can-do attitude and demeanour.
- Experience with MS Office software is required
- Equestrian industry experiences an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply, please forward your application to the following email address: email@example.com.