Celebrate St. Patrick’s weekend in style with this once in a lifetime trip to the FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival in Wellington, Florida with Horseware and Dover Saddlery. To win this fantastic trip for two including three nights’ accommodation, flights, VIP admission to the Horseware Grand Prix under lights, lunch, dinner and a stable tour with a famous show jumper, just tell us in 10 words or less why we should pick you!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoters are Horseware Products Limited & Dover Saddlery
- Prize consists of a trip for two to the FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) including three nights’ accommodation and a stable tour with a show-jumper , flights, VIP admission, lunch, dinner and a stable tour with a Horseware sponsored rider.
- Employees or agents of Horseware Products Limited, Dover Saddlery and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- A valid entry consists of 10 words or less on why the entrant should win submitted in the form above, accompanied by the entrant's name and email address.
- Entries must be submitted online in the form above.
- The promoters' decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoters reserves the right to change any aspect of the prize.
- The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
- The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or it's associated companies.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of Horseware Products Limited.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Competition ends Wednesday 19th February at 5pm EST and open only to residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- You must have a valid passport or drivers licence in order to fly.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Online entry ONLY
You must be available to travel from the 13th to the 16th March.
- Flights from continental US and Canada only